Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh, gee!!!

Has it really been a month??? Goodness, I have just been so involved with other stuff and have not taken time to post. And today is Zane's birthday so I have less time again. But, I will just leave a couple of pages I have done, updates to my stitching, and be back later to finish this entry.












And my stitching - that I have not done so well on. Just not sticking to my plans but I will try to do better. The picture of my heart scissors keeper is in B&W because of a challenge with a friend. We changed colors of the project but we are not telling each other what we are doing. The second is my stocking for Zane. I am working on the tree again. It is so HARD as it has different colors of green all mixed up. Not fun.



Back later - I hope - with photos of the birthday boy!

1 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

I love those layouts. I wish we live closer so you could help me. For a creative person, I am really pitiful at doing that stuff!!

The storm one is awesome and I LVOE the one of Zane on the bed. Too cute!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oh, gee!!!

Has it really been a month??? Goodness, I have just been so involved with other stuff and have not taken time to post. And today is Zane's birthday so I have less time again. But, I will just leave a couple of pages I have done, updates to my stitching, and be back later to finish this entry.












And my stitching - that I have not done so well on. Just not sticking to my plans but I will try to do better. The picture of my heart scissors keeper is in B&W because of a challenge with a friend. We changed colors of the project but we are not telling each other what we are doing. The second is my stocking for Zane. I am working on the tree again. It is so HARD as it has different colors of green all mixed up. Not fun.



Back later - I hope - with photos of the birthday boy!

1 comments:

Maria said...

I love those layouts. I wish we live closer so you could help me. For a creative person, I am really pitiful at doing that stuff!!

The storm one is awesome and I LVOE the one of Zane on the bed. Too cute!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!