Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. We are getting ready to go to my sister-in-law's house for our traditional dinner then opening of presents. Tomorrow we will be at my house with my family for Christmas dinner and a few presents there too. I love Christmas. However, I must admit I am ready for the down time. Whew! It is so fast paced this year. Ross was just saying how he missed those days when we all sat around after Christmas and played games and watched football and just enjoyed the day. We are all so rushed and going to other parts of our families homes. I mean, I know who caused this. Us! All of us! But how do you get that back? Not sure.

I cannot wait until this evening and tomorrow for one thing though. My grandsons. More specifically, Zachary. We (Mike, Kathleen, Ross & I) bought a Wii for the family for Christmas. Zachary wants one so badly. He is not a HUGE video player but he does like it when the weather is bad. Since we do not have a video game at our house, this should really be good. He will be here the rest of the week since school is out and I think I will be hard pressed to get he and Papa off the thing. But that is ok. Then it will travel between houses as needed. They have a Playstation II. In fact, here is a page I just did of the kids recently here at the house with the Playstation. Journaling reads: Zachary and Zane are playing a video game. Notice how Zane has his controller moving with the game on the TV. Then notice his cord. Hmmm?
I took Dad to lunch today. My sister Cynthia, her son Heath, and his son Kaiden. It was good to get Dad out. He did really well! Walked in and walked out. I try to be with him once every weekend but of course he has been in more than out of the hospital lately. I HOPE we are done for a bit. He needs to get his eyes examined but every time I try to make an appointment, boom, in the hospital. I told him today to stay well and he could get some new glasses.
Well, I am going to finish getting my part of tonight's meal together. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas. I will probably post lots of photos on my Webshots pages in the next few days. Keep looking.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas Eve

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. We are getting ready to go to my sister-in-law's house for our traditional dinner then opening of presents. Tomorrow we will be at my house with my family for Christmas dinner and a few presents there too. I love Christmas. However, I must admit I am ready for the down time. Whew! It is so fast paced this year. Ross was just saying how he missed those days when we all sat around after Christmas and played games and watched football and just enjoyed the day. We are all so rushed and going to other parts of our families homes. I mean, I know who caused this. Us! All of us! But how do you get that back? Not sure.


I cannot wait until this evening and tomorrow for one thing though. My grandsons. More specifically, Zachary. We (Mike, Kathleen, Ross & I) bought a Wii for the family for Christmas. Zachary wants one so badly. He is not a HUGE video player but he does like it when the weather is bad. Since we do not have a video game at our house, this should really be good. He will be here the rest of the week since school is out and I think I will be hard pressed to get he and Papa off the thing. But that is ok. Then it will travel between houses as needed. They have a Playstation II. In fact, here is a page I just did of the kids recently here at the house with the Playstation. Journaling reads: Zachary and Zane are playing a video game. Notice how Zane has his controller moving with the game on the TV. Then notice his cord. Hmmm?
I took Dad to lunch today. My sister Cynthia, her son Heath, and his son Kaiden. It was good to get Dad out. He did really well! Walked in and walked out. I try to be with him once every weekend but of course he has been in more than out of the hospital lately. I HOPE we are done for a bit. He needs to get his eyes examined but every time I try to make an appointment, boom, in the hospital. I told him today to stay well and he could get some new glasses.
Well, I am going to finish getting my part of tonight's meal together. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas. I will probably post lots of photos on my Webshots pages in the next few days. Keep looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!