Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quick Share




I have a couple of templates I want to share. They are from the two Halloween layouts of my grandsons (see below). Here they are. Here is the link for 111 and here is the link to 4shared for 112.

1 Click here to comment!:

Acorn Designs said...

thank you thank you thank you did I say thank you

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Share




I have a couple of templates I want to share. They are from the two Halloween layouts of my grandsons (see below). Here they are. Here is the link for 111 and here is the link to 4shared for 112.

1 comments:

Acorn Designs said...

thank you thank you thank you did I say thank you

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!