Sunday, November 11, 2007

Popping in for a few

I noticed I have not posted in a couple of weeks. OK, whip me with a wet noodle. Just too much going on. My sisters and I are taking my Dad's apartment down. Boy, talk about an emotional roller coaster!!! Who wants this? What are we going to do with that? Ahhhh, do you remember...? Why are the names not on these photos? Have to get them to Dad and have him identify if he can. The letters are precious but no dates!!! My mother saved EVERY letter and card she ever sent or received. Oh my gosh! Anyway, it is a bit overwhelming but we have to get it done hopefully before Thanksgiving. So I am pooped!

And on top of that we had a state monitoring visit at my work. It went very well but it is so stressfull making sure everything is done. Then I had to sit down with the monitors and tell them how I billed and what I billed for. Sigh. So glad it is done! Now to get back to billing and then to training my replacement - again. This will be the third one since I retired. But I am thrilled as she used to work for the other ECI program doing what I do. Should be a fairly easy transition.

Have to share a couple of LO's. They are on the slide show but wanted to share anyway. Oh, and I am planning on making a couple of templates with them so just wait for it. My darling grandsons of course.


Then a friend emailed me today wanting to know if I want to join them in a cross stitching challenge. We will keep each other (three of us) on track to get our stitching under control and done. YES! I need some whipping for this. So I will let you know how it goes.
OK, off to bed. Tomorrow is Monday and another week.

1 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

LOL Becky, I don't know ifI am more impressed that you get such great pictures or that you put them together so creatively... OK, Pam nad I get you stitching and maybe you can help me put together my stitchingand make it actually look like something. These pages are great!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popping in for a few

I noticed I have not posted in a couple of weeks. OK, whip me with a wet noodle. Just too much going on. My sisters and I are taking my Dad's apartment down. Boy, talk about an emotional roller coaster!!! Who wants this? What are we going to do with that? Ahhhh, do you remember...? Why are the names not on these photos? Have to get them to Dad and have him identify if he can. The letters are precious but no dates!!! My mother saved EVERY letter and card she ever sent or received. Oh my gosh! Anyway, it is a bit overwhelming but we have to get it done hopefully before Thanksgiving. So I am pooped!


And on top of that we had a state monitoring visit at my work. It went very well but it is so stressfull making sure everything is done. Then I had to sit down with the monitors and tell them how I billed and what I billed for. Sigh. So glad it is done! Now to get back to billing and then to training my replacement - again. This will be the third one since I retired. But I am thrilled as she used to work for the other ECI program doing what I do. Should be a fairly easy transition.

Have to share a couple of LO's. They are on the slide show but wanted to share anyway. Oh, and I am planning on making a couple of templates with them so just wait for it. My darling grandsons of course.


Then a friend emailed me today wanting to know if I want to join them in a cross stitching challenge. We will keep each other (three of us) on track to get our stitching under control and done. YES! I need some whipping for this. So I will let you know how it goes.
OK, off to bed. Tomorrow is Monday and another week.

1 comments:

Maria said...

LOL Becky, I don't know ifI am more impressed that you get such great pictures or that you put them together so creatively... OK, Pam nad I get you stitching and maybe you can help me put together my stitchingand make it actually look like something. These pages are great!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!