Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Other hobbies

I know you all think all I do is "play" on the computer but I do have other vices. One is my cross stitching. However, it has suffered a lot due to my scrapbooking - digital and paper. I am working on Zane's stocking and looks like it will not be done for Christmas. Oh well, he is not quite two so I am sure he will not notice, at least if Zachary does not tell him. Here is my progress:I have joined some friends on a blog to keep everyone on task and not buying my cross stitch "stuff". They shamed me into setting a goal of stitching at least one hour a day. And now that my job is getting close to being done I will be stitching more. I forgot how much I enjoy it. There is one project I started a long time ago that I will finish next. It is called Rocky Mountain Christmas. It has been a real pain in the tush! Lots of color changes. But I will get done with it! I promise. Here is the progress on it:

RMC small

Going to try very hard to at least get Zane's name on his stocking. Poor baby.

And speaking of poor baby, he has been VERY sick. And when baby's are sick they just want to be held. No difference here. Nana could not get out of his sight. He has double ear infection, tonsillitis, sinusitis, and just sick. But he is on the mend. Thank goodness!

Zachary is doing so well! He made straight A's on his report card again this six weeks. It should be in the paper tomorrow. Such a good kid.

I have a new template for those of you who scrap with me. Nothing big. You can get it here at my 4 shared.









Guess I have rattled enough. Oh, be sure and watch the slide show. I have a few new pages.






1 Click here to comment!:

Pam said...

Oh WOW Becky. I had no idea you were this far into RMC. This is so gorgeous. I'm impressed. Love the stocking too, that one has always been one of my favorites. Isn't it fun actually working on our stash accumulations together?

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Other hobbies

I know you all think all I do is "play" on the computer but I do have other vices. One is my cross stitching. However, it has suffered a lot due to my scrapbooking - digital and paper. I am working on Zane's stocking and looks like it will not be done for Christmas. Oh well, he is not quite two so I am sure he will not notice, at least if Zachary does not tell him. Here is my progress:I have joined some friends on a blog to keep everyone on task and not buying my cross stitch "stuff". They shamed me into setting a goal of stitching at least one hour a day. And now that my job is getting close to being done I will be stitching more. I forgot how much I enjoy it. There is one project I started a long time ago that I will finish next. It is called Rocky Mountain Christmas. It has been a real pain in the tush! Lots of color changes. But I will get done with it! I promise. Here is the progress on it:


RMC small

Going to try very hard to at least get Zane's name on his stocking. Poor baby.

And speaking of poor baby, he has been VERY sick. And when baby's are sick they just want to be held. No difference here. Nana could not get out of his sight. He has double ear infection, tonsillitis, sinusitis, and just sick. But he is on the mend. Thank goodness!

Zachary is doing so well! He made straight A's on his report card again this six weeks. It should be in the paper tomorrow. Such a good kid.

I have a new template for those of you who scrap with me. Nothing big. You can get it here at my 4 shared.









Guess I have rattled enough. Oh, be sure and watch the slide show. I have a few new pages.






1 comments:

Pam said...

Oh WOW Becky. I had no idea you were this far into RMC. This is so gorgeous. I'm impressed. Love the stocking too, that one has always been one of my favorites. Isn't it fun actually working on our stash accumulations together?

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!