Thursday, November 22, 2007

Looking forward to Thanksgiving

First, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Yes, I am cooking and hosting the family. The turkey is in the oven, pies are baked. The dressing, sweet potatoes, and a host of other stuff is waiting for me to come finish. And this year we are going to try to eat earlier so we can all relax, watch football, and enjoy the day. I am sure I will have pictures later so stay tuned.
Here are a couple of layouts friends have made. We do what is called Talk 'n Swap on one of the Bulletin Boards/Chats I attend. So I send photos to them and they send to me, swapping, and we scrap for each other. Sure gives you a different look sometimes. This first one is done by Ordie.

And this next one is by Mackk.
The last is by TJ. I have lots more and will try to share from time to time.


Well, gotta go! Have things to get ready for today and company coming at about noon! Yikes. More tomorrow I hope.






1 Click here to comment!:

Maria said...

These are cute Becky. What a great idea to get a new perspective!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Looking forward to Thanksgiving

First, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Yes, I am cooking and hosting the family. The turkey is in the oven, pies are baked. The dressing, sweet potatoes, and a host of other stuff is waiting for me to come finish. And this year we are going to try to eat earlier so we can all relax, watch football, and enjoy the day. I am sure I will have pictures later so stay tuned.

Here are a couple of layouts friends have made. We do what is called Talk 'n Swap on one of the Bulletin Boards/Chats I attend. So I send photos to them and they send to me, swapping, and we scrap for each other. Sure gives you a different look sometimes. This first one is done by Ordie.

And this next one is by Mackk.
The last is by TJ. I have lots more and will try to share from time to time.


Well, gotta go! Have things to get ready for today and company coming at about noon! Yikes. More tomorrow I hope.






1 comments:

Maria said...

These are cute Becky. What a great idea to get a new perspective!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!