Thursday, October 25, 2007

This and that.

Well, I apologize for taking so long to post. I have been SOOO busy with work and Dad and kids and ... well, life! At work we have a monitoring visit scheduled for November so I need to try to get September and October billing done ASAP. Plus we interviewed for someone to take my place. This part time job really needs to be full time and I am feeling so overwhelmed. I will be glad to get back to retired but babysitting. I am hoping to have someone in place by the middle of December anyway. We will see.

I posted some more photos on Webshots of the balloons. These came from Kathleen's camera. She took some really good ones! Go look. One I have to share here is this one. The basket was set up to see how it worked and to take photos in. This picture came out great if I do say so myself. Cute family huh?

And speaking of balloon festival - Amarillo has one this weekend! Yep, they had it last year and will have it again this year. I am planning on going all three days. It is so close to our house I don't want to miss it and I have to support it. It is called Pirates of the Canyon. Check it out too. The link is in the name.

Zachary is done with soccer and football. Whew! That was a bit trying for me to remember which field what time which sport. But he is such a sports kid it will always be that way. Here are a few photos of football and soccer - more on
my Webshots.

















And Zane - well, he is just growing and changing and beginning to jabber jabber. Only his family of course can understand him. Boon for balloon (he LOVES those), mumum for pumpkin, kny for candy, zaczack for Zachary. But hey, everyone starts somewhere. Here are a couple of pictures of him.





















Travis and Stephanie came up a couple of weekends ago and went one of Zachary's games and came for dinner. So nice to see them. It is hard with work schedules and all the stuff we all do.

Oh, almost forgot. My sister Molly resigned from her job at an advertising agency and is opening her own business! Isn't that exciting? She talked about it a couple of years ago and finally did it. Consulting and advertising really suits her. Congrats again, Molly!

And finally - weather. Finally getting cool here and the trees are changing. I love fall. But really like winter too so I am looking forward to the cold weather. Hush! I don't need naysayers.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This and that.

Well, I apologize for taking so long to post. I have been SOOO busy with work and Dad and kids and ... well, life! At work we have a monitoring visit scheduled for November so I need to try to get September and October billing done ASAP. Plus we interviewed for someone to take my place. This part time job really needs to be full time and I am feeling so overwhelmed. I will be glad to get back to retired but babysitting. I am hoping to have someone in place by the middle of December anyway. We will see.

I posted some more photos on Webshots of the balloons. These came from Kathleen's camera. She took some really good ones! Go look. One I have to share here is this one. The basket was set up to see how it worked and to take photos in. This picture came out great if I do say so myself. Cute family huh?

And speaking of balloon festival - Amarillo has one this weekend! Yep, they had it last year and will have it again this year. I am planning on going all three days. It is so close to our house I don't want to miss it and I have to support it. It is called Pirates of the Canyon. Check it out too. The link is in the name.

Zachary is done with soccer and football. Whew! That was a bit trying for me to remember which field what time which sport. But he is such a sports kid it will always be that way. Here are a few photos of football and soccer - more on
my Webshots.

















And Zane - well, he is just growing and changing and beginning to jabber jabber. Only his family of course can understand him. Boon for balloon (he LOVES those), mumum for pumpkin, kny for candy, zaczack for Zachary. But hey, everyone starts somewhere. Here are a couple of pictures of him.





















Travis and Stephanie came up a couple of weekends ago and went one of Zachary's games and came for dinner. So nice to see them. It is hard with work schedules and all the stuff we all do.

Oh, almost forgot. My sister Molly resigned from her job at an advertising agency and is opening her own business! Isn't that exciting? She talked about it a couple of years ago and finally did it. Consulting and advertising really suits her. Congrats again, Molly!

And finally - weather. Finally getting cool here and the trees are changing. I love fall. But really like winter too so I am looking forward to the cold weather. Hush! I don't need naysayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!