Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Templates to share






Well, I hear that several people are still interested in a couple of my templates so I am sharing them here with the link to 4shared and those templates. One is my heart template. Link is here.








Here is another. It is a circle divided.

Last one is a simple octagonal template. VERY simple template but is you have problems, just email me! Link is here.


All of these templates are used in layouts in my slideshow. Thanks for asking and looking!

Correction - the rings template and the heart template are used in layouts in previous posts!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Templates to share






Well, I hear that several people are still interested in a couple of my templates so I am sharing them here with the link to 4shared and those templates. One is my heart template. Link is here.








Here is another. It is a circle divided.

Last one is a simple octagonal template. VERY simple template but is you have problems, just email me! Link is here.


All of these templates are used in layouts in my slideshow. Thanks for asking and looking!

Correction - the rings template and the heart template are used in layouts in previous posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!