Monday, September 3, 2007

Moved the slide

Well actually it is added to the right hand side so it stays there. LOL I will debate keeping it. I like it better than trying to put photos through the blog. MUCH easier. I may do another one to put just family photos on. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, beautiful pre-fall day here. What a nice Labor Day. I am on vacation from babysitting for a day. Yesterday we gave Zane a haircut. He does not even look like the same baby. Sigh. The curls are gone. His mama called and said "Help". Apparently at the restaurant someone asked if "she" needed a high chair. That did it - the need for a trim. His hair is the same as his brother's and this is how we did Zachary's first haircut too. I have a feeling Zane will be a bit of a chore to get a bought haircut. He just does not sit still. Well, that is a bit away so we are ok.

Kathleen (mama) told me he was trying to copy dad and Zachary in the bathroom. Yes, tried to pull his diaper down and pee. LOL That must have been a sight. I told her to start letting him and see what happens. He is too young to get too serious but hey, it's a start.

Zachary is playing soccer and football!! It will be FULL weekends all fall. This is flag football, thank goodness. I don't think Nana could handle contact football yet. He is still way too young.

Everything else goes on.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Moved the slide

Well actually it is added to the right hand side so it stays there. LOL I will debate keeping it. I like it better than trying to put photos through the blog. MUCH easier. I may do another one to put just family photos on. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, beautiful pre-fall day here. What a nice Labor Day. I am on vacation from babysitting for a day. Yesterday we gave Zane a haircut. He does not even look like the same baby. Sigh. The curls are gone. His mama called and said "Help". Apparently at the restaurant someone asked if "she" needed a high chair. That did it - the need for a trim. His hair is the same as his brother's and this is how we did Zachary's first haircut too. I have a feeling Zane will be a bit of a chore to get a bought haircut. He just does not sit still. Well, that is a bit away so we are ok.

Kathleen (mama) told me he was trying to copy dad and Zachary in the bathroom. Yes, tried to pull his diaper down and pee. LOL That must have been a sight. I told her to start letting him and see what happens. He is too young to get too serious but hey, it's a start.

Zachary is playing soccer and football!! It will be FULL weekends all fall. This is flag football, thank goodness. I don't think Nana could handle contact football yet. He is still way too young.

Everything else goes on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!