Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just popping in for a minute

Well, I see it has been a few days - OK, several days - since I posted. I just wanted you to know I have been busy! Keeping kids and hospital visits. My dad had some problems with medications needing to be readjusted. He is fine but weak and I think we need to find some other care for him. Not really a nursing home but assisted living. So tomorrow that is my goal - to pick up paperwork and start looking.














I had the kids this weekend while Kathleen and Mike went to Santa Fe. Mike played golf and Kathleen drove the cart. Wish I has some of her pictures. That was a cool course. I would love to play it sometime. Really kind of barren and beautiful. I will get her camera and load some for you to see. Anyway, it was also Zachary's first soccer game for this season yesterday morning. COLD morning and a 9:00 a.m. game. He played really well. (Hes the cute kid with the glasses, white tshirt waiting on uniforms.) Zane and I sat and tried to stay warm! See how misty foggy it was! BRRRRR!

From here we went to the Tri-State Fair Parade. We were just a bit late and missed a few things but we still stayed for over two hours! LONG parade. Both the kids loved it so I am glad we did. Of course, Zachary loved getting candy, petting a few animals, motorcycles, huge trucks - EVERYTHING! I am so glad I took them. Zane was in awe of the whole thing.

So then, we went home, changed Zane's very wet diaper, changed Zachary's clothes, then off to Wendy's to eat. We went to the grocery store and then home so Zane could get a nap. Poor baby, he went to sleep before we got home and slept until nearly 5:30. He was pooped! All in all a very good, fun day.
Kathleen and Mike came home on Sat. instead of Sun. so the kids got to go home. Today, Sunday, we had another soccer game and boy what a change in weather! Hot today. That's the Texas Panhandle for you - always changing. Here are a couple more photos of Zachary playing soccer. Get ready, his first football game is next weekend!

Well, guess I better go for tonight. I plan on being back with a couple of templates for you scrappers out there. They are just something I played with and have used. Keep bugging me if I don't post and I will get them on here for you!




0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Just popping in for a minute

Well, I see it has been a few days - OK, several days - since I posted. I just wanted you to know I have been busy! Keeping kids and hospital visits. My dad had some problems with medications needing to be readjusted. He is fine but weak and I think we need to find some other care for him. Not really a nursing home but assisted living. So tomorrow that is my goal - to pick up paperwork and start looking.














I had the kids this weekend while Kathleen and Mike went to Santa Fe. Mike played golf and Kathleen drove the cart. Wish I has some of her pictures. That was a cool course. I would love to play it sometime. Really kind of barren and beautiful. I will get her camera and load some for you to see. Anyway, it was also Zachary's first soccer game for this season yesterday morning. COLD morning and a 9:00 a.m. game. He played really well. (Hes the cute kid with the glasses, white tshirt waiting on uniforms.) Zane and I sat and tried to stay warm! See how misty foggy it was! BRRRRR!

From here we went to the Tri-State Fair Parade. We were just a bit late and missed a few things but we still stayed for over two hours! LONG parade. Both the kids loved it so I am glad we did. Of course, Zachary loved getting candy, petting a few animals, motorcycles, huge trucks - EVERYTHING! I am so glad I took them. Zane was in awe of the whole thing.

So then, we went home, changed Zane's very wet diaper, changed Zachary's clothes, then off to Wendy's to eat. We went to the grocery store and then home so Zane could get a nap. Poor baby, he went to sleep before we got home and slept until nearly 5:30. He was pooped! All in all a very good, fun day.
Kathleen and Mike came home on Sat. instead of Sun. so the kids got to go home. Today, Sunday, we had another soccer game and boy what a change in weather! Hot today. That's the Texas Panhandle for you - always changing. Here are a couple more photos of Zachary playing soccer. Get ready, his first football game is next weekend!

Well, guess I better go for tonight. I plan on being back with a couple of templates for you scrappers out there. They are just something I played with and have used. Keep bugging me if I don't post and I will get them on here for you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!