Monday, September 17, 2007

Black Mesa Golf Club

OK, here is where they played golf this weekend. Black Mesa Golf Club. Isn't it beautiful. But very very rugged. This is Mike hitting across the water - obviously!











Just some more shots of all the guys playing. Really tough course I would say!






Boy, I would not want to lose a ball here. You would never see it again! Here is a shot of one of the guys going to the t-box.
OK, posting two days in a row - a record I think! More later.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Black Mesa Golf Club

OK, here is where they played golf this weekend. Black Mesa Golf Club. Isn't it beautiful. But very very rugged. This is Mike hitting across the water - obviously!











Just some more shots of all the guys playing. Really tough course I would say!






Boy, I would not want to lose a ball here. You would never see it again! Here is a shot of one of the guys going to the t-box.
OK, posting two days in a row - a record I think! More later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!