Thursday, May 3, 2007

Grrrrr - where did my last post go!!?

I promise - on Tuesday I added to this blog. Not much but a couple of my scrapbook pages and LOTS of journaling. Then the browser decided to hiccup and it was gone in a flash. Now I have to reconstruct. Oh well, maybe it will be better.

I have a great new group of friends at Digi By Design! They are some of the best. So much fun. Between them and the group at my Yahoo group Digiscrapping, they keep me learning Photoshop and trying new things. In fact, I am supposed to be producing elements and papers for a learning chat at DBD - Teach-Nique Thursdays. Sigh. Yes, I will try it, except lace making. That is an impossibility! Here are a couple of my new scrap pages (well, several really!)





Kit was DSS Feb. mega kit - Hummie, Janet, Lisa; my template; fonts Seriffic Grunge & Agendy FB This one I have a template I made if anyone is interested. Just send me an email and I will send it to you.










I also have a template for the next one too. I scraplifted it from shelshock but everything but the soccer ball is mine. Oh, font though is Minion Standard, soccer ball from a kit by Island Mom.









Here are a few more. Guess I need to list the credits. I tend not to do that on my blog but I am sure they would like me to acknowledge their work!



This was my youngest grandson Zane on his tractor. Journaling reads: Originally Zachary’s, the tractor has been a great investment. Kit by Janniscrap Designs – Playtime; scraplift from Gwen Lafleur – Snow Plow; font Wide Glide




This is my oldest grandson, Zachary, again playing soccer. I have so many photos of soccer so I am looking for soccer kits! Guess I could create one, huh. Anyway, elements and paper are by Island Mom from her soccer kit and font is Arial. Easy enough.

Guess I will get off here and publish this. Have a long day tomorrow with taking my 98+ year old grandmother to the beauty shop. Wears me out! LOL Thanks for listening!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grrrrr - where did my last post go!!?

I promise - on Tuesday I added to this blog. Not much but a couple of my scrapbook pages and LOTS of journaling. Then the browser decided to hiccup and it was gone in a flash. Now I have to reconstruct. Oh well, maybe it will be better.

I have a great new group of friends at Digi By Design! They are some of the best. So much fun. Between them and the group at my Yahoo group Digiscrapping, they keep me learning Photoshop and trying new things. In fact, I am supposed to be producing elements and papers for a learning chat at DBD - Teach-Nique Thursdays. Sigh. Yes, I will try it, except lace making. That is an impossibility! Here are a couple of my new scrap pages (well, several really!)





Kit was DSS Feb. mega kit - Hummie, Janet, Lisa; my template; fonts Seriffic Grunge & Agendy FB This one I have a template I made if anyone is interested. Just send me an email and I will send it to you.










I also have a template for the next one too. I scraplifted it from shelshock but everything but the soccer ball is mine. Oh, font though is Minion Standard, soccer ball from a kit by Island Mom.









Here are a few more. Guess I need to list the credits. I tend not to do that on my blog but I am sure they would like me to acknowledge their work!



This was my youngest grandson Zane on his tractor. Journaling reads: Originally Zachary’s, the tractor has been a great investment. Kit by Janniscrap Designs – Playtime; scraplift from Gwen Lafleur – Snow Plow; font Wide Glide




This is my oldest grandson, Zachary, again playing soccer. I have so many photos of soccer so I am looking for soccer kits! Guess I could create one, huh. Anyway, elements and paper are by Island Mom from her soccer kit and font is Arial. Easy enough.

Guess I will get off here and publish this. Have a long day tomorrow with taking my 98+ year old grandmother to the beauty shop. Wears me out! LOL Thanks for listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!