Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two Months!!

Can you believe it!?! Over two months since I posted. So sad!! So I have decided to add a date to my Outlook calendar to at least post one time a month. Good grief, surely I can do that. I mean, it's not like I don't have things to post. With two grandsons and having one full time babysitting, there is a lot going on with my life. OK, enough.

Did I tell you I got a new camera? Yep, a Sony H5. It takes GREAT photos and I had a great time using it when we went skiing! I will share photos here and I am sure in my webshots albums. The only problem I have is that when you are using it, you tend to hit the menu button. Hopefully that will get better with time.

Skiing was not so good but it was so nice to get away. We skiied on Thursday - a bit slushy but really not bad at all. Zachary took a bit of time to get his ski legs under him but once he got going there was no stopping him. He was jumping by the end of the day. The kids all skiied Friday but Ross and I kept Zane - one less day of day care. Saturday I was sick all day - stomach. So the kids all went to Red River shopping and then drove around the area sightseeing. I was much better Sunday, just in time to go home. Kathleen woke up sick. Guess we picked up a bug.

I have joined a new digital scrapping Yahoo group. It is so much fun. But I am having a terrible time staying up with comments in my three that I subscribe to regularly. Need to find a system. And I am trying to get more layouts done. My paper scrapping is suffering. Here are a few new pages:























Speaking of suffering, I am working in Zane's Christmas stocking. Hopefully that will be done before September so I can enter it into the fair. I seem to be on the computer way too much or with kids or my dad or my grandmother. Sigh. Life is BUSY! Then today I get a call from my ex-boss and he wants to see about be doing some part time work for them as the girl who took my position is leaving at the end of April. I am thinking of doing it as he will let me work some from home. Hey, it will be a bit of extra cash. Sooner for us to buy that camper!

More in a couple of days. I have yakked long enough!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Two Months!!

Can you believe it!?! Over two months since I posted. So sad!! So I have decided to add a date to my Outlook calendar to at least post one time a month. Good grief, surely I can do that. I mean, it's not like I don't have things to post. With two grandsons and having one full time babysitting, there is a lot going on with my life. OK, enough.

Did I tell you I got a new camera? Yep, a Sony H5. It takes GREAT photos and I had a great time using it when we went skiing! I will share photos here and I am sure in my webshots albums. The only problem I have is that when you are using it, you tend to hit the menu button. Hopefully that will get better with time.

Skiing was not so good but it was so nice to get away. We skiied on Thursday - a bit slushy but really not bad at all. Zachary took a bit of time to get his ski legs under him but once he got going there was no stopping him. He was jumping by the end of the day. The kids all skiied Friday but Ross and I kept Zane - one less day of day care. Saturday I was sick all day - stomach. So the kids all went to Red River shopping and then drove around the area sightseeing. I was much better Sunday, just in time to go home. Kathleen woke up sick. Guess we picked up a bug.

I have joined a new digital scrapping Yahoo group. It is so much fun. But I am having a terrible time staying up with comments in my three that I subscribe to regularly. Need to find a system. And I am trying to get more layouts done. My paper scrapping is suffering. Here are a few new pages:























Speaking of suffering, I am working in Zane's Christmas stocking. Hopefully that will be done before September so I can enter it into the fair. I seem to be on the computer way too much or with kids or my dad or my grandmother. Sigh. Life is BUSY! Then today I get a call from my ex-boss and he wants to see about be doing some part time work for them as the girl who took my position is leaving at the end of April. I am thinking of doing it as he will let me work some from home. Hey, it will be a bit of extra cash. Sooner for us to buy that camper!

More in a couple of days. I have yakked long enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!