Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Life is busy, busy!!!

Once again I am way behind on posting to my blog. How does everyone do it!?! Between just the blahs, kids, family, holidays... Oh, well, no excuses. I guess I am just going to be behind on blogging. I have been working on my cross stitch and finished L&L Angel of Winter as a gift for my SIL. It only took me 3 years - put it off way too much! Here it is:


And I have been scrapbooking - not as much as I want and no paper scrapping. I have got to get back on track. I have LOTS of photos and it will only get worse. Looks like we are going skiing in March - Angel Fire has new snow and bookoos of it! Now to find a place to stay. Anyone with access to a cabin?? LOL

OK, here are several LOs:





Tomorrow I will try for some new pics of Zachary. He goes back to school after the holidays on Thursday. I will miss him but look forward to a bit more quiet time. We walked to the playa lake behind the house today and I took some photos of him and a friend. They had a ball. Zane was safe at home with Ross, sound asleep. So it was just time for the older kids.

OK, off here and to do something else. I will try to be back in a day or two.

1 Click here to comment!:

Hummie said...

Yeah, you got a grand project done and it looks great! I love cross stitch, but it has been so long since I've done it. I think I have some projects undone from over ten years ago! Your layouts are great!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Life is busy, busy!!!

Once again I am way behind on posting to my blog. How does everyone do it!?! Between just the blahs, kids, family, holidays... Oh, well, no excuses. I guess I am just going to be behind on blogging. I have been working on my cross stitch and finished L&L Angel of Winter as a gift for my SIL. It only took me 3 years - put it off way too much! Here it is:


And I have been scrapbooking - not as much as I want and no paper scrapping. I have got to get back on track. I have LOTS of photos and it will only get worse. Looks like we are going skiing in March - Angel Fire has new snow and bookoos of it! Now to find a place to stay. Anyone with access to a cabin?? LOL

OK, here are several LOs:





Tomorrow I will try for some new pics of Zachary. He goes back to school after the holidays on Thursday. I will miss him but look forward to a bit more quiet time. We walked to the playa lake behind the house today and I took some photos of him and a friend. They had a ball. Zane was safe at home with Ross, sound asleep. So it was just time for the older kids.

OK, off here and to do something else. I will try to be back in a day or two.

1 comments:

Hummie said...

Yeah, you got a grand project done and it looks great! I love cross stitch, but it has been so long since I've done it. I think I have some projects undone from over ten years ago! Your layouts are great!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!