Sunday, October 1, 2006

One week - pretty good!

Hey, just a week later and I am back. That's a record.

Well, my cousin has gone home to Tennessee. I know she will be glad to be home but I do miss her. Funny, we have always been sort of close but the last few weeks have really been fun, despite losing her mother, my aunt. I think a whole new bond has happened. I hope it will not be so long before we can get out there and see her.

I have been busy with kids and stuff of course. Yesterday we had the Race for the Cure (Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer). I walked the 3 miles and a few muscles are telling me about it! I have some photos and will post them later. Always a worthy event.

We are going to Albuquerque and Santa Fe this weekend. We have reservations for Friday night only. Places are BOOKED for the Balloon Fiesta. We did not book to see that but just to get away, not realizing what was going on. Now we know why our rates at so expensive. That is one reason for only one night! I will definitely have photos to share after that! Just have to find time to to a bit of scrapping of these photos.

Here are a couple of new layouts. I need to try some templates. They are so cool and make designing a page so much simpler.





Another of Zane scooting across the floor. I know - I am going to do one of Zachary today. Zane is an easy target for photos since I have him all day!!


OK, off for now. I think I need to see what the new blogger is going to look like. Supposed to be the beta version for now. Thanks for sharing my world.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

One week - pretty good!

Hey, just a week later and I am back. That's a record.

Well, my cousin has gone home to Tennessee. I know she will be glad to be home but I do miss her. Funny, we have always been sort of close but the last few weeks have really been fun, despite losing her mother, my aunt. I think a whole new bond has happened. I hope it will not be so long before we can get out there and see her.

I have been busy with kids and stuff of course. Yesterday we had the Race for the Cure (Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer). I walked the 3 miles and a few muscles are telling me about it! I have some photos and will post them later. Always a worthy event.

We are going to Albuquerque and Santa Fe this weekend. We have reservations for Friday night only. Places are BOOKED for the Balloon Fiesta. We did not book to see that but just to get away, not realizing what was going on. Now we know why our rates at so expensive. That is one reason for only one night! I will definitely have photos to share after that! Just have to find time to to a bit of scrapping of these photos.

Here are a couple of new layouts. I need to try some templates. They are so cool and make designing a page so much simpler.





Another of Zane scooting across the floor. I know - I am going to do one of Zachary today. Zane is an easy target for photos since I have him all day!!


OK, off for now. I think I need to see what the new blogger is going to look like. Supposed to be the beta version for now. Thanks for sharing my world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!