Saturday, September 23, 2006

How do you do it?

How do you ever keep up with a blog? How do you have the time??? I am just terrible about this. Oh, well, I can just say I will try.

I am busy babysitting my grandson, taking care of my Dad as needed, and trying to take care of my grandmother's stuff. My last aunt died last week so now I am the one taking care of Big Mom's affairs. She is 98 years old and can be quite crochety! (Spelled right???) Now she has lost all of her children. How sad is that? My cousin has been here due to her mother's passing so she has helped a lot but is getting ready to head back to Tennessee as soon as the house is sold and her business is taken care of. Poor Big Mom. Stuck with me.

Here are some of my latest creations:



My youngest grandson army crawling.



Dad's 60th high school reunion.

Hmmmm. Wonder why this is not bigger. Oh, well, at least it is here!! LOL



My oldest grandson playing softball - actually coach pitch.

OK, I know you are bored but just a couple more:

Baby Zane sleeping through lunch.


Zachary learning to ride his bike.

Thanks for looking. I really will try to do better.

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

How do you do it?

How do you ever keep up with a blog? How do you have the time??? I am just terrible about this. Oh, well, I can just say I will try.

I am busy babysitting my grandson, taking care of my Dad as needed, and trying to take care of my grandmother's stuff. My last aunt died last week so now I am the one taking care of Big Mom's affairs. She is 98 years old and can be quite crochety! (Spelled right???) Now she has lost all of her children. How sad is that? My cousin has been here due to her mother's passing so she has helped a lot but is getting ready to head back to Tennessee as soon as the house is sold and her business is taken care of. Poor Big Mom. Stuck with me.

Here are some of my latest creations:



My youngest grandson army crawling.



Dad's 60th high school reunion.

Hmmmm. Wonder why this is not bigger. Oh, well, at least it is here!! LOL



My oldest grandson playing softball - actually coach pitch.

OK, I know you are bored but just a couple more:

Baby Zane sleeping through lunch.


Zachary learning to ride his bike.

Thanks for looking. I really will try to do better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!