Monday, June 5, 2006

Oh my gosh! Where did the time go??

I promised to blog every week and what happened??? Life.

Actually I got involved in family trees. Then I started babysitting my two grandsons. They are just too cute but gosh, now I know why 55 year old women or anyone near that age should not have children! Zachary is 5 1/2 and Zane is 4 months.





Do you know how much time babies take???? I had forgotten. But we are beginning to get it together.

This has been a week from hell. I got a call from a stranger Wed. night telling me that my Mother was being taken to the hospital via ambulance and that this young lady, Tressa, was taking my Dad. He was fine but Mom had collapsed while driving home. Tressa, our guardian angel, stayed with Dad until the girls could get to the hospital. On Thurs. we had life support removed and quietly lost our Mother. She was 76 and was really one of the most wonderful mothers you could ask for. The funeral is tomorrow and I am dreading it. That is the final face to face goodbye. I know there are wonderful memories, but it is just not Mom. Gosh, how much do I love her!! I will try to put a layout of photos of just Mom. That will be so heartwrenching but I am sure it will also help me move through this.

I am most concerned about my Dad. He has dialysis three times a week and Mom took care of him, drove him everywhere, was his everything! We will move him into a smaller apartment and hope to find transportation for dialysis. We move on. That is life.

I am going to bed. It will be a long, hard day tomorrow. The friends and relatives have been our saving grace. Night all!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oh my gosh! Where did the time go??

I promised to blog every week and what happened??? Life.

Actually I got involved in family trees. Then I started babysitting my two grandsons. They are just too cute but gosh, now I know why 55 year old women or anyone near that age should not have children! Zachary is 5 1/2 and Zane is 4 months.





Do you know how much time babies take???? I had forgotten. But we are beginning to get it together.

This has been a week from hell. I got a call from a stranger Wed. night telling me that my Mother was being taken to the hospital via ambulance and that this young lady, Tressa, was taking my Dad. He was fine but Mom had collapsed while driving home. Tressa, our guardian angel, stayed with Dad until the girls could get to the hospital. On Thurs. we had life support removed and quietly lost our Mother. She was 76 and was really one of the most wonderful mothers you could ask for. The funeral is tomorrow and I am dreading it. That is the final face to face goodbye. I know there are wonderful memories, but it is just not Mom. Gosh, how much do I love her!! I will try to put a layout of photos of just Mom. That will be so heartwrenching but I am sure it will also help me move through this.

I am most concerned about my Dad. He has dialysis three times a week and Mom took care of him, drove him everywhere, was his everything! We will move him into a smaller apartment and hope to find transportation for dialysis. We move on. That is life.

I am going to bed. It will be a long, hard day tomorrow. The friends and relatives have been our saving grace. Night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!