Sunday, May 16, 2004

OK, Hi all! I am doing fine just really busy with the garden and getting ready to go on vacation.



We are going to Missouri with a detour through Omaha and the zoo there. Should be fun. There will be 5 of us including our 3 year old grandson. First we will travel through OK with a quick stop at Will Rogers home/museum. Then on to Branson and Springfield. Not sure if we will see a show or not but the kids have never been there so we felt we just could not go that way without stopping.

Forward to Blue Springs and KC to see friends and relatives. To Omaha for the zoo then back into MO to travel over to St. Louis with lots to see there. Whew. Should be ready to come home then. We are not sure of the direction home yet but my son-in-law would love to come home through Memphis. It is a neat place to see.



Work has really been busy. Seems like there is never any down time and my job just gets more complicated. Oh well, not much longer and I can retire and find something else. I just need a change I think.



My cross stitching is suffering since I have found Photoshop and cyber scrapbooking! I love the things I can do and am learning a lot. All I have done so far is use online tutorials. This program is really hard to learn!



Thanks for taking the time to read this!

0 Click here to comment!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

OK, Hi all! I am doing fine just really busy with the garden and getting ready to go on vacation.



We are going to Missouri with a detour through Omaha and the zoo there. Should be fun. There will be 5 of us including our 3 year old grandson. First we will travel through OK with a quick stop at Will Rogers home/museum. Then on to Branson and Springfield. Not sure if we will see a show or not but the kids have never been there so we felt we just could not go that way without stopping.

Forward to Blue Springs and KC to see friends and relatives. To Omaha for the zoo then back into MO to travel over to St. Louis with lots to see there. Whew. Should be ready to come home then. We are not sure of the direction home yet but my son-in-law would love to come home through Memphis. It is a neat place to see.



Work has really been busy. Seems like there is never any down time and my job just gets more complicated. Oh well, not much longer and I can retire and find something else. I just need a change I think.



My cross stitching is suffering since I have found Photoshop and cyber scrapbooking! I love the things I can do and am learning a lot. All I have done so far is use online tutorials. This program is really hard to learn!



Thanks for taking the time to read this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! They are so much fun to read!